Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's always time for procrastinating.

So supposedly there's something going on on Tuesday that will determine the course that my life takes in the next 5-7 years. It's my qualifying exams. Four hours of testing over 8 classes that I have taken. I'm supposed to get 500/800 points. The hypothetical plan is to disappear until then so I can study.

Instead I'm buying an SA account. No you can't know my name. It's secret.

In other exciting news, a happy mix-up in the lab resulted in my Russian friend telling us it smelled like dead whores. He was right.

7 comments:

aarn said...

jesus christ it's not like we don't know it's going to be "SLIDE THAT HAM OVER HERE"

Steve said...

whoa not cool...wowwie not goddamn cool

aarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aarn said...

Come on, steve; you know your name sucks

Steve said...

did you delete that comment twice?

Steve said...

oh by the way? i've gotten compliments on the name. yeah. people like it. they told me and please shut up now.